1. Beauty Secrets Pure Acetone (16 oz)- This is the house brand at Sally's Beauty Supply for regular pure acetone. It works well on removing polish. I usually just use it with glitter polishes and to clean up the edges of my nails. As a result, it lasts forever. Would I repurchase? Yeah, next time I'm at Sally's I will.
2. Clean and Clear Morning Burst Body Wash Charge Pomegranate & Orange Zest- First off, I love the scent of this. For lack of a better word, it is juicy. Pomegranate and orange is one of my favorite scents. It foamed up nicely and I felt sufficiently clean after the shower. Would I repurchase? I bought this at Big Lots on sale, so I don't know if I'd be able to get my hands on it again, but if I did I would.
3. Macadamia Natural Oil Deep Repair Masque (3.3 oz)- OMG I love this hair masque, so much. It makes my hair so soft, silky, and smooth. I used it once a week during my usual maintenance routine and I loved it. It is pretty pricey for my blood, so I rationed it like crazy. Would I repurchase it? As soon as I get a chance I will! Who needs groceries?
4. Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub with Natural Pumice- I got this in my very first Julep Maven box ages ago and finally finished it. It is a pretty decent scrub and did a good enough job, but I didn't think it was anything special. It did warm when I rubbed it on my feet, but I didn't love it. Would I repurchase? Nah, I could probably find something better for cheaper.
5. L'Oreal True Match Super Blendeable Concealer in W4-5- I really like the L'Oreal True Match foundation, I find that it is the liquid foundation that matches my skin tone the best. I bought this concealer hoping that it would match my skin tone as well as the foundation does and it does a good job. I had no problem blending it into my skin and it stayed around for a good while. Near the end of the day it started fading away. With a touch up, it lasted all day. Would I repurchase? Yeah, as soon as it is on sale I am there.
6. Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion- Ah, the ever popular UD eyeshadow primer. This thing lasted FOREVER and it was great. My eyeshadow lasted all day for the most part. I think I got some creasing on some particularly hot days, but I was very happy with product. I did have the old bottle, so I was able to use the doe foot applicator. The new squeeze tubes don't seem as nice for application. I'm always afraid that I will squeeze the tubes too hard and squirt out half the product. Would I repurchase? For the product itself, I would. I'm not a fan of the new packaging, but if I cannot find a comparable product in a container that I'm not afraid that I will accidentally squeeze out a bunch of product at once.
As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money. I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)