Wednesday, April 29, 2015

Untried Wednesday: Rainbow Honey Sugarberries

I have a basket that I keep next to my desk of all my untried polishes, after they are swatched on sticks and are added to my spreadsheet.  I had been doing so well on witting them down and I had finally gotten below thirty bottles.  I know there are two different responses to that.  The casual nail polish enthusiast is shocked and maybe appalled that I have so many.  The junkie probably just snorted with derision and said "that's it?".  

Now if you follow me on Instagram, you would have seen my latest haul, which added too many more polishes to my untrieds.  It included make up, stamping stuff, and of course, lots of polish.  You will see swatches of those up here in the next couple of weeks so just stay tuned!



Today's untried polish isn't super new to my basket, it is actually from my Black Friday Haul from last year.  It was not one I had picked out for my self, but a free gift that Rainbow Honey included with purchase and I am very glad that they did.  It is a red jelly jam packed with gold hexes in various sizes and large iridescent hexes.  Even with all the glitter it was still easy to work with and was opaque in two coats.  There was no need for dabbing on the glitter or anything.  It dispersed easily on the nail.

The full sized bottle of this polish is on sale on the Rainbow Honey site here.  From $10 it has dropped to $7.  If you're interested go check it out!


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment