Friday, May 1, 2015

Hard to Find Friday: Bliss Like Totally

Happy Friday everyone.  I hope you all have some fun weekend plans.  I know my weekend is going to be super super busy.  We have a Padres game tonight, I have a polish meet up tomorrow, and then we have a cake tasting on Sunday.  This is going to be an expensive and fattening weekend.  -.-


Today I have Bliss Polish's Like Totally from her 2014 summer collection.  It is a fantastically bright, neon green holo.  Bliss Polish was hoping to bring this polish back this summer, but the pigment used for it does not mix well at all.  It is super chunky and leaves pigment clots, no matter how she mixes it.  Fortunately, her new Freestyle Summer collection that released yesterday has a neon green holo.  It is a touch lighter than Like Totally, but hopefully if you need this, that will do.  You can find her store front here.  It took three coats for complete opacity.  My middle finger does look like there is nail line, but that is actually from a gel polish mishap.

I like to wear a neutral colored gel as my base for my manis and when I get bored I just change out the polish on top.  It gives my nails and extra bit of strength and when I'm not swatching, the polish actually lasts longer on my nails.  Well recently I tried a new base coat that worked a little too well.  So well that I have patches of gel polish I can't get off my nails.  They were filed down and buffed as smooth as I could get them.  I'm just hoping that they come off over time and I don't have to wait for my nails to grow out.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment