Thursday, February 7, 2013

Colorful Leopard Nail Art

My mom wanted me to do her nails, and by "wanted" I mean demanded.  She went on youtube and watched videos until she decided that she wanted leopard print.  She picked the colors and I just did as I was told.  

I started with three coats of Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure in Ivory Skull because it was really bad at going on smoothly.  I don't like it very much, just because if I'm using something as a base, it should cover really well in just one or two coats.  Three is far too many.  For the spots I used one of the bigger ends of my dotting tools and just scattered a few of each color on every nail.  The black was done with a smaller tip, I just made sure to not completely surround the dots.  Make sure you fill in empty space with small black dots and you're done!  


Look at my poor mom and her beaten up skin.  She works with her hands and her cuticles dry out really easily.  Any suggestions for what she should use?

No comments:

Post a Comment