Friday, September 12, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: OPI Meet Me on the Star Ferry

I have recently discovered that I love destash swaps and sales.  I've found some really unique hard to find polishes and some extreme lemmings in destashes.  The baby I picked up in a destash, not knowing anything about it other then I thought it was pretty.  When I looked it up online, I found out exactly how HTF it was.  Meet Me on the Star Ferry is from OPI's 2010 Hong Kong collection.  What??  I randomly found a pretty polish from a four year old collection?


Oh be still my polish beating heart.  Meet Me on the Star Ferry is a mauvey purple shimmer polish with maybe just a touch of frost.  The formula is amazing and was opaque in just two coats.  Considering how long my nails are right now and the shimmer of the polish, the fact that it is only two coats for opacity is crazy.  I adore this polish.  I've owned it for about a month and I've already worn it twice.  I don't own anything like this in my collection, so at least for me, it's super unique.  If you can find this for a reasonable price, get it!  Don't even think twice.  

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

1 comment:

  1. Oooo girl you got lucky! Tho it never looked this good on me. Glad it will be in a loving home. Haha. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete