Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Untried Wednesday: B2 Lacquer Purple Unicorns

Happy Hump Day everyone!  Today I have a pretty nifty indie to show you all.  I may have mentioned it before, but I love unicorns, mermaids, fairies, and other fantastical creatures.  So when I opened a mystery
destash bag and found B2 Lacquer's Purple Unicorns I squealed like a little twelve year old girl on a sugar high.


Purple Unicorns is a dusty purple crelly with a scattered holo and a green shimmer.  It is a very pretty polish and if the sunlight hits your nails, it is gorgeous.  I actually had a customer compliment it and asked what brand it was.  I got to explain indie polish to a casual, she was shell shocked, it was kind of awesome.  Now, I love this polish, but I have some VNL.  It's not super obvious, after three coats but you can especially see it on my index finger.  Purple Unicorns is a really pretty, delicate kind of color.  I may pull this out again for a special event.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment