Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Untried Wednesday: Funky Fingers Jawbreaker

Hey all.  Today I have for your a smaller drugstore brand of nail polish.  Funky Fingers polishes can only be found at Five Below stores, which only really exist in Texas or the East Coast.  Recently people have become obsessed with Funky Fingers polishes on Instagram or in the big nail polish groups, like Polish-Aholics Anonymous.  So a lot of people that are not so lucky to have a Five Below in their town, have been doing a lot of Funky Fingers shopping on Storenvy or have gotten themselves a polish mule.  I asked my cousin who lives in Texas to hook it up.

So in case you did not already know about this Funky Fingers trend, their appeal comes from the unique colors and glitter mixes along with their inexpensive price tag.  3 for $5!  Yeah they're a steal and they're so pretty!  I got seven Funky Finger polishes so far, with two more on the way.  So expect a few mini collection post and single swatches coming soon!

Today I have Jawbreaker for everyone.  It is a white crelly base with large yellow, orange, and purple hexes, medium teal and darker purple hexes, and tiny red and orange hexes.  Now a white crelly with a rainbow glitter mix is not that uncommon.  This polish though does have three sizes of glitter, most of the ones I have only contain two.  This mix also leans towards blue and purple, instead of an even rainbow.

I used three coats in my pictures, but two probably would have been enough.  I'm just a sucker for insane glitter manis that are going to suck to remove later.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)





No comments:

Post a Comment