Friday, June 6, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: Essie The More the Merrier

Hey guys!  Today I have for you one of the polishes from Essie's 2013 summer collection, Naughty Nautical.  This is The More the Merrier.


The More the Merrier is a bright chartreuse green cream and it took two coats for opacity in the picture. The formula was really easy to work with and dried to a semi matte finish, like most of the other Essie "neons" do.  I know that all over YouTube right now people have been going on rants about nail polish companies calling polishes "neon" when they're really not.  Young Wild and Polished said it the best.  If you have to wear a white base under a neon polish, then it's not truly neon.  The More the Merrier may not be a true sear your retinas green neon polish, and for that I am grateful.   I'm not the biggest neon person, but I do love bright polishes.  

If you run into this polish, it would be a good one to purchase.  I probably would not go out of my way to buy it.  There are already similar ones around.

No comments:

Post a Comment