Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Untried Wednesday: China Glaze Dorothy Who?

When it comes to picking colors for some reason I gravitate to blues.  I don't particularly like the color.  If you were to ask me what my favorite colors, blue would not be on the list.  For some reason though, when I buy clothing or polish, I always seem to pick blue.  I have no idea why I do, but for some reason I love wearing blue.  This polish strikes that same, strange "gotta have this blue" cord for me.


This is Dorothy Who? from China Glaze and it is the blue sister of the cult classic Ruby Pumps.  The color on my nails is a bright blue with small, silver glitters.  I used three coats for the pictures, and it left the polish perfectly opaque on my nails.  Dorothy Who? looks like clear shimmering waters on my nails and I adore the look of it.  Unfortunately, a lot of China Glaze polishes will peel off of my nails in big chunks.  This polish is one of those.  I usually paint my nails at night, the next morning my pointer finger was already chipping.  By the end of the day, I was missing big pieces.  I don't know if other people have this same problem with China Glaze polishes as I do, but this was the only disappointment for me.

As the usual side note, this polish was purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have people send me polishes just to review them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment