Friday, January 30, 2015

Hard to Find Friday: Julie G Old San Juan and Funky Fingers Glitter Matters

Guys, I don't know what's wrong with me.  I don't do neons, brights, or particularly summery colors, but that's all I've been wanting to wear all week.  I think I have a feeeeeeeeeeeva!  :-P



I am wearing to coats of Julie G's Old San Juan from the Summer 2014 Cruise Collection.  It is a very bright orange cream that almost looks neon.  These are the kind of neons I like, bright but not blinding.  The formula is super smooth and you could probably get by with one very careful coat.

My accent glitter is Funky Fingers Glitter Matters from their Neon Glitters trio.  It is a clear base full of hot pink, neon yellow and white hexes in various shapes.  I did not have to do any fishing to get the glitters on my brush, but I did have to make sure I moved them around on my nail or else I would have ended up with lots of clusters of white glitter.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment