Monday, January 19, 2015

Mani Monday: Rainbow Glitter Tips

Happy Monday all.  I hope you had a lovely weekend and gave a great upcoming week.  We went to an out of town birthday party so I had to throw together a quick and festive mani.  This is what I came up with, and used two untrieds!


I started with two coats of OPIs Hey Baby from their 2013 Gwen Stefani collection.  It is a good, solid fuchsia cream with formula that is easy to work with.  It is not something terribly unique, but a good option if you are looking for a pink, especially since I've been finding it on clearance at Ulta a lot.

I also dabbed Candy Lacquer's Candy Dots on the tips of my nails.  Candy Dots is a glitter topper with rainbow, metallic, circle glitters.  I have plenty of rainbow glitters, but this is my only one that the glitters are circle shaped.  That makes it unique!  There are plenty of glitters in the polish, but they do sink.  About half an hour before I was planning on using this, I did flip the bottle upside down and let it sit that way.  That made it easy to get plenty of glitters on my brush.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment