Monday, January 26, 2015

Mani Monday: Rhinestones and Cookies

Happy Monday all.  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I have a relatively easy mani for you all today.  I hope you like it.



On all of my fingers, except my pinkie, I am wearing two coats of Color Club's Mad Batter from their Cookies and Cream collection.  It is a off white crelly base with tons of small, matte, black glitters.  The first coat had very little actual color, but deposited a lot of glitter on the nails.  The second coat made it magically opaque.  As the name of the collection says, it looks like cookies and cream ice cream and I have a crazy craving for it right now.  I am sad to say that this is not the first nail polish to cause me to have a craving.  :-P  You can find this polish on Color Club's website, along with the rest of the polishes from the collection.

On my pinkie I painted one coat of my usual  Cult Nails Fetish, which I have mentioned a countless number of times already.  Once my nails had dried completely, I used Nail Vinyls Straights to split my ring and thumb nails.  Now, you can do this entirely with just striping tape or even normal scotch tape, but striping tape is too thin for me to now accidentally paint on the other side, and I could not find my scotch tape.  I painted half black and then used my trusty gel resin glue to adhere the rhinestones on the seam between both colors.

See, easy peasy.  :-)


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment