Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Untried Wednesday: Bliss Polish Shake It Off

Happy Wednesday all.  I hope you're all having a lovely week so far.  Today I bring you an indie polish that is no stranger to LacquerVixen.  Bliss Polish is defiantly the indie I own the most of and it is no shock why.  The colors are always fantastic, formulas are great, and Yvette is so great.  As a warning though, this polish is a holo AND a duochrome, so it was difficult for me to be able to show both of those aspects in my pictures.



This is Shake It Off by Bliss Polish.  It is a purple to blue duochrome with linear holo.  The formula was smooth, if not a touch sheer, so it took me three coats for full opacity.  It reminds me of Enchanted Polish's Mystery Polish for August 2014, or what I had wished it had been.  I have already reviewed it here, but in case you had not read it, I was extremely disappointed that it had not been a holographic polish.  It was like the polish gods had known and sent me Shake It Off to appease me.  Even though this had been sitting, untried, in my helmer for a couple of months before the Enchanted Polish came into my life.  

If you are interested in Shake It Off, it is currently sold out, but make sure to follow Bliss Polish on Instagram for any and all future restocks and sales.  

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment