Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Untried Wednesday: Zoya Willa and Dollish Polish A Unicorn Farted in my Polish

Happy Wednesday all! I hope you're all doing well.  Today I have two untrieds to show.  Slowly, but surely I am getting to my 40 untrieds before this no buy is over.  These are numbers 23 and 24.  Woo! Go me!


First off I have Zoya's Willa.  It is a two coat black cream that was released in their 2014 Wishes collection this last Winter.  I received it as part of their Black Friday Mystery Box and Bag, which I reviewed here, along with the rest of my Black Friday/Cyber Monday experience.  The formula is a little patchy on the first coat, but it is opaque with a second.  It dries to a very glossy finish.


I topped off my nails with two coats of Dollish Polish's A Unicorn Farted in my Polish.  Yes, take a moment to appreciate that name.  I love it.  On the store front Dollish Polish says "This glitterbomb consists of every color in the rainbow! Glitters ranging from small to large, in stars, moons, squares, dots, hexagons, rectangles and more!"  I would mostly agree, but I found that my brush only really picked up the white shaped glitters.  I did end up with some yellow stars and a blue heart, the rest of the glitters were white.  I suspect I probably used up most of the white glitters in one go.  For the bigger glitters, I did have to spin my brush around the bottle a bit and place them on my nails to make sure that each nail had some.

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment