Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Untried Wednesday: Bliss Neapolitan, Starrily Babydoll, Hit Polish Decadence

Happy Wednesday all!  I hope the week has been treating you all very well.  My week has just been flying by, for once.  Here's hoping the weekend brings some fun plans.

Over the weekend I went into an organization frenzy and reorganized my helmer, my desk, and my basket of untrieds.  I managed to pair up a fair amount of my untrieds in combinations that I thought would be good together and today's swatches are one of those.



On my pointer and middle fingers I am wearing Bliss Polish's Neapolitan from one of her mystery polish sets.   It is a white crelly base with white, brown, and baby pink hexes and iridescent glitters.  The formula is nice and smooth, if not a bit sheer, but it was opaque in three coats which is pretty much the standard for polishes crellies or jellies.  This polish is no longer available on Bliss Polish, but I would keep an eye out for the next time Yvette starts doing mystery polishes again.  Yvette's mystery polishes are probably the only ones I would be willing to go in blind.  I have yet to disappointed in her polishes and I do own a fair amount of them.

On my ring finger I have two thick coats of Starrily's Babydoll.  It is a baby pink microglitter with lots of holographic particles.  The formula was easy to work with and I keep getting distracted by just how sparkly this polish is.  Now if you haven't already read my Black Friday Haul and Experience,  just know that buying from Starrily during a big sale would not be the best idea.  They usually take weeks to ship and ignore any questions.  You can check out your storefront for yourself here.

Finally, on my thumb and pinkie nails I have Hit Polish's Decadence.  It is a lovely chocolate brown cream with a linear holo.  The first coat is very patchy, but a second does even it out nicely.  I generally do not see brown polishes too often and I did not have a brown holographic so I was happy to have it.  You can check out Hit Polish's storefront here.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment