Friday, December 12, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: Julie G Sleigh Ride and Sugar Plum Fairy

Hey everyone.  Forgive the lack of post on Wednesday.  We were a sick family here at LacquerVixen headquarters, but now we're back up and running.  So let's get started on today's Hard
to Find polish.


Today I have two polishes from Julie G's 2013 Gumdrop collection, their holiday textures.  On my thumb, middle, and pinkie I have two coats of Sugar Plum Fairy a dark purple texture with purple glitters.  On my index and ring finger I have two coats of Sleigh Ride, a bright blue teal.  I love these polishes already.  They are some of my favorite textures and the colors are so bright.  I had the bright idea of looking to see how how they would be glossy.  OH. MY.  GOODNESS.  They are so damn sparkly and amazing.  So sparkly that my camera could not quite focus on my nails.  I just cannot deal with it.  I want to go back and see how all my textures look glossy.  I'm just going to sit here in the corner and gush about how great they are.  Excuse me.

Looks like the only place to get these polishes and the other Gumdrops and directly through the Julie G website.

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment