Wednesday, December 17, 2014

Untried Wednesday: Stardust Retro Ruby

How's everyone's Wednesday going?  I hope you all are having a lovely week so far, and if not remember, it's hump day so the week is half way done.  :-)


For my untried polish today, I have Retro Ruby from Stardust Polish.  It is a bright true red jelly with red glitters.  It is similar to the cult classic China Glaze Ruby Pumps, but it is more bright.  I used two coats to reach opacity.  The formula is good and painted on evenly.  I'm not sure if this color is for me though.  Either it is not the best shade for me, or I am just not used to this kind of color.  What do you guys think?


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment