Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Untried Wednesday: OPI I Don't Give a Rotterdamn and Funky Fingers Elsa

So I have a basket of untried polishes sitting on the floor by my desk.  Usually I am good about cycling through them, but I don't even know what happened lately.  I've picked up a couple of bottles here, a couple there and now I have a bunch.  Plus I have quite a few Black Friday orders coming in and two swaps this month.  So I need to get on the swatching of these babies!



This is OPI's I Don't Give a Rotterdamn from the Spring 2012 Holland Collection.  It is a elephant gray  with a heavy silver shimmer.  I have heard this described as dusty blue, but I don't see that at all.  It did have a bit of a sheer formula, so I used three thin coats for my picture and was perfectly happy with the opacity.  Strangely enough I don't really have many gray polishes so I'm glad to have it now.



I topped it with Funky Fingers Elsa, from their Frozen trio they came out with last year.  It is a glitter topped with small icy blue hexes and a few medium hexes.  I did just a single coat on the nails and it had a pretty good glitter pay off and dispersed pretty well.  I kind of wish that this polish had snowflake glitters like the other two in this collection, it would be fitting for the Snow Queen herself.


Don't forget!  My giveaway is still open until Saturday, so make sure you enter here.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment