Thursday, December 4, 2014

Random Post: Enchanted Polish October 2014

Good news everyone!  I managed to get my hands on Enchanted Polish October 2014.  If you remember my last Enchanted Polish review, I was pretty disappointed in August 2014.  If not, you can read it here.  Long story short, I was really annoyed that it was not holographic like the other ones that had been coming out this month.  Yeah, I'm THAT girl.  :-P



So Enchanted Polish October 2014 is a blackened olive green with gold shimmer and a scattered holo.  It looks identical to China Glaze's Cast a Spell, plus holo, which I love, but can't wear because the China Glaze formula hates me and will chip off my nails within twelve hours.  It is also a one coater just like the China Glaze.

I am really happy with this polish, though that may be because I've been looking for a good dupe of Cast a Spell for a while.  And holo makes everything better.  :-)

Don't forget!  My giveaway is still open until Saturday, so make sure you enter here.


As a side note, this polish was purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have people send me polishes just to review them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment