Saturday, December 13, 2014

Swatch Saturday: ORLY Bling featuring Picture Polish Kryptonite and China Glaze Ruby Pumps

Happy Saturday!  I hope you have all had a lovely week.  I had to admit to something.  Today's blog post isn't just a plain swatch.  We had to go to a holiday party Friday night and I wanted to have festive nails.  So I kept it simple and that's what I have for you all today.  So I cheated.  Just a little bit.


On my thumb, pointer, and pinkie I have two coats of ORLY's Bling from the 2014 Sparkle collection. It is also the same collection that the infamous Mirrorball is in, though right now, I kind of like Bling more.  It is a super dense gold holographic glitter.  The formula was smooth and easy to work with.  The selling factor of this polish for me is that it is super holographic in doors with normal lighting.  Normally holo really looks amazing in sunlight, but Bling still has that rainbow sparkle inside.  I love it!  If you can still find this at your local Sally's Beauty Supply or Ulta, GET IT.  On my middle finger I am wearing Picture Polish Kryptonite which I have recently swatched here.  My ring finger is two coats of China Glaze Ruby Pumps.  This one is a cult classic.  It is a red jelly with red glitters, and it just sparkles like no one's business.  The glitters almost seem to glow with this one.


As a side note, this polish was purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have people send me polishes just to review them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment