Friday, May 23, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: OPI On Her Majesty's Secret Service

I love going to small, mom and pop beauty supply shops.  You can always find some really cool stuff.  Sometimes I find older collections, or rare nail polish brands.  Other times the polishes are just really cheap.

On the same trip that I found my bottle of OPI Stranger Tides, I picked up On Her Majesty's Secret Service.  When the Skyfall collection came out in 2012, I was not particularly interested in the polishes.  I bought one of the Liquid Sand polishes and was not impressed.  Now I know I picked up the wrong bottle that day.  I kind of love On Her Majesty's Secret Service.


I know that this picture makes it seem unimpressive.  It just kind of looks like a gray shimmer, but in person the also has bits of purple, green, and gold shimmer.  The whole thing is in a blue base, and if you weren't so crazy OCD about visible nail line like me, you would actually be able to see the blue.  I enjoyed this polish so much that I am not very upset about the touch of VNL on my pinkie there.  I used three coats in the picture for opacity.

As a side note, this polish was purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have people send me polishes just to review them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment