Saturday, May 10, 2014

Swatch Saturday: ORLY Rage

I am not going to lie, I tend to fall behind on the trends when it comes to jewelry.  I enjoy my same old rings I've been wearing for the past ten years and my ridiculous earrings.  Also I tend to only wear silver.  So when a few years ago a coworker told me that rose gold was the new "it color", I was intrigued.  I'm not a huge fan of gold, but I do love pink.  So I thought that maybe combining the two would make it more appealing to me.  When EleventhGorgeous started raving about ORLY's Rage and how it was the perfect rose gold metallic color I needed to have it.



Rage paints on like any good metallic, kind of shimmery and almost sparkly.  It is opaque in two coats and dries relatively quickly with no brush strokes or other annoying things that tends to come with some metallic polishes.  Overall, I am happy with this color.  It has a nice subtle pink tone to it.  I love the formula and the color, to the point that I do not feel the need to go looking for a better one.  It is also great to wear with a good glitter bomb topper.  I am a huge fan of tacky, glitter bomb manicures.

No comments:

Post a Comment