Saturday, May 3, 2014

Swatch Saturday- Essie Chinchilly

Woah, look at me!  Two posts in two days? It's madness!

As I said before, in an effort to force myself to blog on a regular basis I've given myself a weekly schedule of themed days.  So henceforth, Saturdays will be swatch days!  I'm only counting polishes that I have already tried and that are readily available as eligible for this category.   My eventual goal is that when you look at my collection page, every polish I own will have a matching page with their own swatch.  The likely hood that I will actually get there, considering how often I buy polish, is minuscule, but let's try anyways.  ;-)

For today I picked a classic, Essie's Chinchilly.  It is a cool toned gray/beige (so greige I guess) cream with a hint of purple.  I actually keep this polish with my purple polishes, so amongst them it looks more purple than it does on the nail.  The formula is pretty good.  If I'm careful it is perfectly opaque in two coats, sometimes three.



Chinchilly is a good, universal color that is appropriate for most things.  I can wear it to work and still look professional or I can wear it on days off when I'm relaxing and still look trendy.  It is a good color to grab for an easy manicure when you just cannot decide.

As a side note, this polish was purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have people send me polishes just to review them. ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment