Friday, October 3, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: Bliss Polish Jax 2.0

Hey all.  If you've been following my blog for the past few months, you may remember a Mani Monday of mine where I used Bliss Polish's Jax.  I loved that polish.  It was a one coat charcoal with a hint of shimmer and dried to a matte finish.  So when Yvette announced that she was going to be releasing a second Sons of Anarchy collection in honor of the final season and that there was going to be a super limited edition, only 40 bottles being made, Jax 2.0 with holo, I had to have it.  


This is two coats of Jax 2.0.  It is not quite as opaque as the first, but two coats were perfect.  I am not sure how to classify the kind of holo that this polish has.  Yvette had described it as a scattered holo, but according to JessFACE90's video The Nail Polish Dictionary the rainbow arc on my nails makes it a linear holo.  By the way, everyone should watch this video if you have any questions what so ever about polish terms.  It may be 37 minutes long, but totally worth it.

Pardon the blurry picture, but that was the best way to show the holo with my camera.  What do you guys think, scattered, linear, or somewhere between both?


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment