Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Untried Wednesday: Different Dimension Heart of Rose Gold

Hey all!  Sorry I've been MIA.  It was a long weekend for Columbus Day, so went out out of town to visit my mom.  Exciting news!  I got my wedding dress!  It's fantastic.  I want to wear it all the time. :-P


Today I bring you guys Heart of Rose Gold from DIFFERENT dimension's new Heavy Metals collection.  When the swatches for this collections had started floating around the internet, I kept telling myself I didn't need any, but I kept looking at this polish.  I keep looking for a good rose gold polish and this may be it for me.  It is pinker than ORLY's Rage and has holo glitter.  The formula is fantastic. It was mostly opaque in one coat, but I threw on a second coat just to be sure.  I just adore this polish.  Seriously, buy it.  Do it noooooow!  I'm sad I'm going to have to take this off.

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment