Monday, October 27, 2014

Mani Monday: Celeb Siren

Hey all, I hope your Monday is going well, but why lie?  It's Monday so it sucks.  :-P  Today I felt uninspired so I thought I'd do an easy mani.


I started off with Picture Polish in Siren Song on my index, middle, and pinkie fingers.  Picture Polish released it as one of their 2013 Blogger Collaboration shades and this one was designed byRebecca Does Nails.  It is a seafoam green cream with a silver shimmer running through it.  It is a very pretty polish, but I have had issues with the formula every time I have used it.  I painted three coats for the pictures and that is because it painted on very patchy.  Also it was surprisingly difficult to clean up my edges with this polish and I was using my usual pure acetone and french brush.  I don't know if I got an off batch because the other reviews I have read did not mention having any formula issues.  If you are interested in trying out Siren Song, or any other Picture Polish, for yourself you can check out their storefront.  Picture Polish is an Australian indie brand, so if you don't live there it would be really expensive to ship.  I usually go to Llarowe.

On my thumb and ring fingers I used me go to silver polish, Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear in Celeb City.  It paints smoothly in one coat, is good for stamping, and only costs $2.49 at the drugstore  What's not to love?  I topped it with Essie Set in Stones, which is a silver, reflective glitter topper that has small and medium sized hexes.

To finish it all off, I used my dotting tools and made two dots at the base of my nails with Celeb City.

So what do you gals think of my easy, lazy, uninspired nail art?  :-P


As the usual kind reminder. These products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have people send me products for review. 

No comments:

Post a Comment