Friday, October 10, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: OPI Alcatraz Rocks!

Woooooo it's Friday guys, and Fridays are always exciting.  This one more so than normal.  Why is that?  Well Monday is Christopher Columbus Day, which is a bank holiday!  Yay, no work for me.  I'm going to go wedding dress shopping with my mom again, so that will be interesting to say the least.  Do you guys have any fun plans for the weekend?


Today I bring you guys OPI Alcatraz Rocks! which was released in their Fall 2013 San Francisco collection.  It is a dusty blurple texture with lots of gold and pink shimmer.  I used two coats for the picture.  Let me just say off the bat that this is one of my favorite polishes ever, so much so that this is the only polish I actually own a back up of.  It's such a fantastic color that even people who do not like texture polishes like this one.  I have a friend who hated texture polishes, until she got her hands on this one, then the flood gates opened.  If you were to top coat this polish, it would be even more gorgeous.  I wore this with a top coat when I went to Hawaii for eight days, even being in and out of the water, I had just minimal tip wear.  So what am I saying?  If you find this, buy it immediately!  

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment