Friday, October 17, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: FUN Lacquer Belle 1.0

Happy Friday!  Looks like it's holo week here at LacquerVixen Headquarters.  I seem to just be pulling holographic polishes this week and I have no problem with that!


Today for Hard to Find Friday I have FUN Lacquer's Belle from her first set of Limited Edition Disney Princess holographic polishes.  This gold polish is inspired by Belle's fantastic ball gown.  It took two coats for complete opacity.  It is a scattered holo and the best way to see it is in sunlight.  In door it just looks like regular glitter.  FUN Lacquer did recently release a new Limited Edition Disney Princess collection where the holographic factor was amped up.  For Belle at least, the 2.0 version may be a better option if you love the full rainbow factor that holographic glitter gives.  Over all I like this polish, but I don't love it.  The formula is solid and the gold is a flattering shade, but I really wish the holo was more obvious.  Go big or go home.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)




No comments:

Post a Comment