Wednesday, October 1, 2014

Untried Wednesday: I Love Nail Polish Masquerade

If I'm in the mood to wear a polish that is attention grabbing, I always go for a duochrome first.  Without a doubt, most people who see my nails will make a comment about how cool it is or how my nails look like beetle shells.  So when I'm feeling particularly starved for attention, I pull out these babies.

So today, out of my untrieds I pulled out I Love Nail Polish Masquerade, which is one of their Ultrachrome polishes.  This is from the Summer 2014 collection that recently came out.  According to the listing on I<3NP site, "At every turn, you’ll find Masquerade shifting through an incredible array of super bright pink, violet, red, copper, and a stunningly vibrant green." 



If you look at the bottle, you see all the colors listed but the pink.  On my nails it is the same way.  It took two coats to hit opacity with Masquerade.  It is a pretty polish, but I'm a little disappointed with the lack of pink.  


This second picture is a touch blurry, but it shows the shift better.  I can see copper, but not really pink still.  Oh well, it's still a really pretty polish.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment