Friday, November 14, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: Librarian's Shush

Happy Friday everyone!  I hope you all are happy a lovely day.  Here's a little LacquerVixen fun fact for you all.  This is my 100th post!  Crazy, I know.  I have a little surprise for you all, so make sure you come back on Monday to see.  ;-)


Today's Hard to Find Friday polish is Femme Fatale's Librarian's Shush.  It is a light gray crelly with white squares, black squares, hexes, and bars.  It is opaque in two coats, which is a little surprising for a crelly.  Usually they require at least three coats for full opacity, but it is nice to only need two.  I haven't seen too many gray crellies so I am glad to have swooped this guy up.  If you stumble upon it, I say go for it and get it.  It is totally worth it.  But then I am partial to the librarian name.  

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment