Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Untried Wednesday: Essie Trophy Wife and Peacock Portrait

Happy hump day all!  I had started writing this last night and was going to be very proud of myself that it was up on time, then I got distracted.  It happens.  But we're here now, and it's coming up!  So lets get started.


This is Essie's Trophy Wife.  It is a green leaning teal pearly polish that took two coats for opacity.  I love teal, it happens to be one of my wedding colors.  This polish does not disappoint.  If you are a fan of these kind of colors, go out and get it now.  I'm a little surprised it stayed in my untrieds basket for so long.  


I topped it with Finger Paints Peacock Portrait.  It is a glitter polish in a clear base with chunky holographic glitters and teal hexes.  I think it is a lovely topper for Trophy Wife and the formula is nice.  I did not have any issues getting the glitter on my nails and it spread out very well.  I'm going to have to check out some more Finger Paints glitters.  If they are like this one, I know I wouldn't be disappointed. 

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment