Saturday, November 8, 2014

Swatch Saturday: Rimmel Caramel Cupcake

Happy weekend everyone!  I hope you all have some fun plans for the weekend so that I can live vicariously through you.  ;-) My weekend plans include more NaNoWriMo bingeing and nail polish.  So at least the second half of that will be fun.

 Today I have Rimmel London's 60 Seconds nail polish in Caramel Cupcake.  It is a nice tan nude that is just slightly different enough from my skin tone to not give me true mannequin hands. There is a bit of shimmer in there that I found difficult to photograph. I used two coats for full opacity and found it easy to work with.  Now, I don't know if I would really call this 60 second polish. I've painted my nails with it before and dented it half an hour after I finished. I do like the color though and it was cheap, so I can deal with it. :P


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment