Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Untried Wednesday: Gloss N Sparkle The Huntress

Happy hump day everyone!  I hope your week is going well.  Mine has been super productive, so ya!  I am two days ahead for NaNoWriMo, so yay I have a cushion.


Today I have Gloss N Sparkle's The Huntress.  I randomly found this on sale on Llarowe and picked it up.  I am a fan of Gloss N Sparkle's unicorn crellies, so I thought that this sparkly  would work for me.  I loved it.  It is an emerald green jelly with blue and purple hexes and bits of holographic glitters.  I used two coats of polish and it was opaque enough to keep me happy.  Generally jellies tend to need at least three coats because of how sheer they are, but this one was opaque enough to only need two while still letting all the glitter shine through.  If you can get your hands on it, especially for a good price, get it!


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment