Friday, November 7, 2014

Hard to Find Friday: Stardust Mother of Dragons


Happy Friday!  It's finally here!  Ah, this week has been crazy and now we can finally all breathe. ..Tomorrow.  :-P  Trying to keep up on NaNoWriMo this week with life and still trying not to neglect you guys has been kicking my butt.  I am still here though and barring crazy stuff happening, I will keep being here.  So let's get on with today's Hard to Find Friday!  


This is Stardust Polish in Mother of Dragons from her Game of Thrones collection.  This collection was first released over a year ago and has since been discontinued.  I only own one more from this collection and this was my favorite.  It is a pink polish with an orange duochrome, a bit of purple flash, and a scattered holo.  Yeah it's amazing.  It took me two coats for complete opacity.  Now the formula on mine was a bit thick and kind of difficult to work with, BUT I blame that on the fact that it is an older polish that I have abused quite a bit.  This may be the forth or fifth time I've used it so there is a very obvious usage line on it.  The combination of that and how much it has been open to the air probably made it thicker.  It is nothing that some thinner wouldn't fix.  So if you can find a bottle of this, get it!  If you have it already in your collection use it. 

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment