Saturday, November 15, 2014

Swatch Saturday: A England Fated Prince

Yay it's Saturday! I am so excited to have to tomorrow off and do a little bit of polish shopping with some of my fellow San Diegans.  Don't forget to check back Monday for what my 100th post surprise! I think it'll be nice.  :-)


This is A England's Fated Prince.  Excuse the picture, but we are entirely cloudy in San Diego and I had to hunt around for a sunbeam. Fated Prince is a black holo we all already knew, I love me some dark gray/black holos and this was my first one.  A England's site lists it as a "a mysterious grey base hue with deep olive undertones, throwing off valiant prismatic flashes to herald the arrival of a certain destiny" and I think that is a pretty apt description.  It is not quite black, which I have said before may be because of the Spectralflare that is used to make it holographic, as it tends to gray out a color.  I used two coats for complete opacity.  It is a gorgeous color and it makes me want to go make a giant order of A England polishes on Llarowe.  No, I have to exercise self control and at least wait until after the holidays.  ;-)


I also did want to throw in a quick comparison of my three gray/black holos, Bliss Polish Jax 2.0 (1), A England Fated Prince (2), and Color Club Beyond (3).  The largest difference between all there is the level of holographic glitter.  Jax 2.0 is by far the most scattered of the three, and I feel that Fated Prince has a larger grade of glitter.  They are all beautiful colors though, and I do not feel bad owning all three.

Photo from Elsa at Like a Candyshop

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment