Saturday, November 1, 2014

Swatch Saturday: Zoya Odette and Black Cat Lacquer Let Them Eat Cake

Happy November first everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely and safe Halloween.  What did you guys do?  We decided last minute to get dinner at the mall and watch all the trick or treaters.  So I did a quickly painted my face like a sugar skull we had lots of fun.


Today I have two polishes to swatch and they are both some of my favorites.  First off, this is Zoya's Odette from the Spring 2014 Naturel collection.  It is a dusty purple cream with a really smooth formula.  I used two coats for complete opacity.  I don't have anything like this in my collection and I feel that it is really unique.  I've worn this polish a couple of times already and had been almost craving it this week.  I HAD to use it.  ;-P  You may be able to find this at your local Ulta, it is a relatively recent collection.  It is available on Zoya's website, so keep an eye out for a sale.  They are bound to have another one coming up soon.  


Probably my favorite polish to top Odette with is Black Cat Lacquer's Let Them Eat Cake.  It is a glitter topper with pastel blue, pink, and yellow hexes with a sprinkling of holo glitter.  The glitter pay off you see on my nail is after a single coat.   Let Them Eat Cake is quite possibly one of my favorite indie toppers.  I think it's one that every nail polish junkie should own.  

And now kind readers, it is time for me to start my 1667 words for the day.  Yay for NaNoWriMo.

As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment