Friday, May 22, 2015

Hard to Find Friday: Bliss Polish Swing into Spring

Hey all, sorry this is so late.  It's been a chaotic couple of days at work.  Hopefully I'll get some good news soon and I get a reason to celebrate.  That's all I'm going to say right now because I don't want to mess with the juju, but I'm closing my fingers.


Yay!  Bliss Polish.  Heads up guys, right off the bat, if you want either of these colors head over to Bliss Polish RIGHT NOW. The entire Swing into Spring collection is being retired and are on sale.  Get them before they're gone!


First off we have Sprout, a pastel grass green with a subtle shimmer.   The formula is smooth and even, if not a bit sheer.  I used three coats for complete opacity.  Strangely, I don't own anything in my collection this color.


I also have Kite Flying, which is my favorite one.  This color called out to me the most.  It is a very pretty blue with a gold shimmer that dries to a matte finish.  I do have top coat on in the picture.  This formula was also sheer, but smooth.  I used three coats in the picture, but if your nails are shorter you would probably be fine with just two coats.  Kite Flying is one of those polishes that even gets comments from the nail polish casuals.  This is the one I would suggest going for.  RIGHT NOW.


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment