Friday, May 15, 2015

Hard to Find Friday: Rainbow Honey Neon Blossom

Happy Friday all! I hope your week was nice and that you have some nice weekend plans. I'm going to watch Avengers Age of Ultron again and I'm hitting the buffet with Mr. LacquerVixen for our 6 year anniversary. Yay!


Today I have Rainbow Honey's Neon Blossom for you. It is a neon yellow and pink glitter topper with square and flower shaped pieces.  For the picture I used one coat and it was an okay formula. The little pieces were easy to get on my nails, but the big blossom glitters required fishing.  I don't love this polish. I just wasn't that impressed. I am not sure what I expected from this polish, but it was probably more oomph.  I want to blame it on the big, chunky flower shaped glitters, but I own a few chunky glitters that I adore.

Neon Blossom is no longer available, but if you are curious to see what else Rainbow Honey has (like their fantastic body care items) you can check them out here.

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment