Monday, May 11, 2015

Mani Monday: French Tips

Happy Monday!  I hope everyone is having a great day so far.  Today, for Mani Monday I thought I'd go with a slight twist on a classic and do a french tip mani.  Let me know what you think!


For my base I used three coats of Cuccio Color's Los Angeles Luscious which is a sheer nude toned polish with a lot of gold shimmer.  Once it was completely dry I used my usual Nail Vinyls in the Single Chevron design to outline the tips of my nails and painted on one quick coat of Zoya's Purity.  

I only kept this manicure on long enough to take pictures.  Honestly,  am really not a french tip kind of girl.  They're just not my thing.  I do think that it is a nice combination and I think it would look great on many other people, but on me it's just meh.

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment