Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Untried Wednesday: Essie Coat Couture

Happy Wednesday all!  The week's halfway over and the weekend is coming!  The first day back after a long weekend is always hectic at work, so I'm hoping today I get a breather and some time to catch up.  Probably not.

Today I have Essie's Coat Couture from the 2015 Cashmire Matte collection.  Originally, I was not interested in these polishes at all.  I was just not into the matte crazy that had been going around.  They all just looked like polishes in my collection, but matte.  Really, I don't wear matte polish, I always top coat.  A perfectly glossy manicure just does things to me.  ;)  So what's the point?  Fortunately I was gifted to of them by my polish wifey.  She knows me better than I do.  


Coat Couture is a purpley gray with blue shimmer running through it.  The formula was smooth and easy to work with.  It was almost completely opaque in one coat, but I did have the odd patch, so I did two coats.  It's just such a pretty color and the blue shimmer almost coats everything in a flash.


I did want to include a picture of Coat Couture glossy.  The blue shimmer is more defined this way.  Either way it is a gorgeous polish and I loved wearing it.

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment