Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Untried Wednesday: KB Shimmer Myth You Lots

Happy hump day everyone!  I hope you all are having a great week so far.  Me?  I'm so ready for this three day weekend.  I just love bank holidays.  Now if only we were going somewhere and taking advantage of it.... ;-P


Today I have KB Shimmer's Myth You Lots.  This has been sitting in my untried basket for way longer than I would like to admit.  I went through a duochrome phase for a good long while and this was one of the polishes that I had been lusting after the most.


Myth You Lots shifts from purple to blue to gold and green with holographic glitter.  It took three sheer coats to be opaque.  The holo was strong and scattered.  The shift was not really the best with this one, in my opinion.  Duochromes are generally difficult to capture in photos, but in real life I didn't have much of a shift.  Maybe I'm just spoiled at this point with the I Love Nail Polish multichromes, but I'm meh on Myth You Lots.

If you're interested in checking out this polish or maybe other KB Shimmer, you can find the storefront here.


 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment