Saturday, May 23, 2015

Swatch Saturday: Polish My Life Flower Power

Happy long weekend guys!  This could not have come any sooner.  I am so looking forward to sleeping, playing with polish and catching up on my shows.  So excited!


Today's Swatch Saturday is a quick one.  This is Polish My Life's Flower Power from the 2015 Spring Collection, All Things Vintage.  It is a slightly blue toned pastel purple cream that was opaque in two coats.  In the bottle there was a slight shimmer that did not transfer to the nail.  The formula was slightly patchy on one coat, but was perfect at two.  Surprisingly I did not have any dupes in my collection, but there were two similar colors.  



If you are interesting in Flower Power or checking out other Polish My Life polishes, you can find the storefront here.  I know I want the two other greens from the Spring collection.


 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment