Monday, May 4, 2015

Mani Monday: Turquoise Stone

Happy new week everyone!  I hope you all had a lovely weekend.  I really wish I didn't have to go to work today because I could really use a day to recover from my weekend.  


These are the nails I wore for my Polished San Diego one year meet up for Saturday. Our theme was turquoise so my plan was to do a sort of turquoise stone manicure.  It didn't quite work out the way I had planned, but I like it.  I painted my nails with two coats of OPI My Dogsled is a Hybrid to start off. Then I took a balled up piece of Seran Wrap and painted some of my usual Cult Nails Fetish on to the wrinkles.  I dabbed off some the excess polish before dabbing it onto my nails.  I did the same with Sally Hansen Go for Gold.  So what do you all think?


As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment