Friday, May 8, 2015

Hard to Find Friday: Urban Decay Zodiac

Happy Friday everyone!  This week is finally over.  In case you did not already know, the beginning of the month at a bank is always hectic.  Between rent, mortgage payments, payday, social security, and credit card payments you're lucky if you get a moment to breathe.  So I am glad I finally get a couple of days off and some time to play with my nail polish.  :-)


Today I have for you Urban Decay's Zodiac.  It is a blackened green shimmer that took three coats to be completely opaque.  If you are not as picky as I am, two coats probably would have been enough, but I did find the odd patch on my nails.  I really like this color and the effect it has.  It looks almost reptilian on my nails.  I bought this polish on clearance at Nordstom Rack a few months ago, so I'm not sure if it would still be there.  If you do manage to find it, I would pick it up.  And besides, the bottle is cute.  

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment