Saturday, May 9, 2015

Swatch Saturday: Color Club Kapow!

Happy Mother's Day weekend everyone!  I hope you are having a nice one and get to spoil those lovely ladies in your lives.  I did the three hour plus trek up to my Madre last night so I'm spending the weekend with her. I foresee it being exhausting.  


For today's swatch I have for you Color Club's Kapow! from the 2014 Poptastic Collection.  It is a bright, neon pink with a blue shimmer.  I used two coats for my picture and it is just as bright in real life as what you see, and that is without the need of a white base. This polish is quite possibly my favorite pink.  I had been on a mission to find a pink polish with blue shimmer that was not sheer for a long time and this is finally it.  The formula for Color Club polishes are usually fantastic and this one does not disappoint.  Excuse me while I go buy more Color Club neons.

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment