Sunday, May 17, 2015

Random Post: Virago Varnish Enchanting Sirens

Happy Sunday!  I'm so excited for brunch today guys.  I am going to grub, so hard.  I keep saying that I have a wedding dress sitting in my dad's closet for me to wear and it's because of days like today.  Most days I have to be really good so I can go ham on special occasions.  


Today I have two polishes from Virago Varnish's Enchanting Sirens collection.  This is a new to my collection brand, but I've been seeing these polishes on YouTube for a while now. These two made me finally bite the bullet and make an order.  


This first one is Entice, a plum jelly with gold holographic glitters.  Yeah, I said that, GOLD holo.  As much as I love holographic polishes, silver Spectraflair does become a bit repetitive.  This was a very nice change of pace.  It took two coats to be completely opaque.  I loved just how blingy this polish was.  I caught myself being distracted by my nails, a lot.  


The other polish I have today is Harmony.  It is a black jelly with the same gold holographic glitters as Entice.  I adored this polish just as much as Entice, but the formula was a took a bit more finessing.  While it was opaque at two coats, the black base looked more gray, so I had to add a coat.  Also with this one, since it is so dense with holo, the brush became packed with glitter and it was difficult to apply properly.  It took a bit more clean up than I normally have to do.  If you have a little bit of patience, this polish is totally worth it.

If you are interested in Virago Varnish, you can find the storefront here.


 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment