Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Untried Wednesday: Glam Polish Swatches

Hey all, I have some very exciting swatches for you guys today.  In my latest polish binge I bit the bullet and ordered some Glam Polish.  Exciting!


This first polish is Desperate Souls.  It is a dark purple linear holo that took two coats for complete opacity.  This kind of color is not unique to my collection by a long shot, but I love me some dark purple holos.  The formula on this was super smooth and easy to work with.  It could have potentially been opaque with one thick coat, but I prefer two thin ones in general.  


This is Kilauea from The Over the Rainbow Part 3 collection.  Being as it was Hawaii themed, I had to have it, along with the next polish.  It is a black jelly with holo glitter and iridescent flakes.  The formula was really nice and smooth.  I reached opacity with two coats.  The first coat was pretty sheer, and the second coat builds it up very nicely.  


Finally I have Ohana from the Over the Rainbow Part 1 collection.  It is described as a "dark cherry red" holo with iridescent flakes.  The formula was just as good as Kilauea and was opaque in two coats.  I probably would not call it a red, to me it's a bit too pink, maybe raspberry.  The flakes in both of these polishes make them really unique to my collection and I adore all of them.  I'm already queueing up my next order!

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment