Friday, May 29, 2015

Hard to Find Friday: Cuccio Colour Chemical Attraction

Happy Friday!  Guess who has to work an extra shift at another branch this weekend on top of the normal work week?  This gal.  Uggg, so over it.



Today I have a a swatch of Cuccio Colour's Chemical Attraction.  First off, I'm classifying this as a hard to find polish because the only place I have ever seen any Cuccio polishes are some of the random nail supply shops in Orange County.  Really, to get my hands on this polish I drove almost two hours.  I also hear that one of the nail supply shops in Las Vegas has them and Amazon does too.  But then Amazon is expensive.  



Chemical Attraction is a pink tinted glitter topper with a gold shimmer and rose toned metallic hexes.  The glitter dispersement on this polish was fantastic.  I painted one coat of Chemical Attraction over Rimmel's Caramel Cupcake for the picture and I loved just how even it was.  It is also completely opaque in two to three coats.  I would have included a picture of it, but the metallic properties of this polish made is so very difficult to photograph.  

If you're interested in this polish, head over to yelp.com and search "nail supply" in your area.  You never know, maybe you'll find a fantastic shop that has these.  

 As the usual kind reminder, these products were purchased with my own money.  I am not cool enough to have companies send me free stuff to review them. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment